Loving is Caring Family Photo Contest
Terms and Conditions
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting digital photos online at https://pollunit.com/en/polls/uac-loving-is-caring. All entries MUST be accompanied by the photographer’s name and email address. Photos must be of original work by you or your family. Each contestant can submit maximal three (3) entries.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to anyone over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. DONATION: No donation necessary to enter or win. A contestant can choose to donate or not to donate for the charity cause. Donors to UAC’s initiative (https://www.gofundme.com/f/uac-fund-we-care-for-the-elderly) during the contest period are eligible to claim a free sponsored gift. Gifts’ quantity is limited. They will be distributed on a first come, first served basis while stocks last.
4. CONTEST DEADLINE: Entries must be submitted online by the deadline designated by the event organizer.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Votes will be collected until the contest deadline. You and your friends can vote by liking your favorite photo from all eligible entries posted on https://pollunit.com/en/polls/uac-loving-is-caring. The top three (3) photos receiving the most likes will become the winners. All decisions are final.
6. PRIZES: Winners will receive special prizes listed on UAC Heroes, Inc.’s website https://uac-heroes.org/photo-contest/.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The official notification of winners will be made within 10 business days afters contest deadline. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
8. DELIVERY OF THE PRIZES: UAC Heroes, Inc. will only deliver the prizes to an address that is in the conterminous United States for free. Winners out of the conterminous United States are responsible to pay for the shipping and handling fee.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
(a) Participant owns the perpetual copyright of the submitted photo.
(b) Participants hereby grant UAC Heroes, Inc. a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with the winner’s name), in all media now known and may later will come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant UAC Heroes, Inc. the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
(c) UAC Heroes, Inc. is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
(d) In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the person whose name was used to submit the photo will be deemed to be the contestant. Each contestant may be required to show proof of identification.
(e) Winners will be required to claim and accept the delivery of the prize/gift within 10 days from the announcement date. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
(f) Any entry considered inappropriate, offensive, defamatory, not fitting the stated theme of promoting protective mask wearing will be rejected.
10. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of UAC Heroes, Inc. which reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
11. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. UAC Heroes, Inc., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules. The Submissions must not disparage UAC, or any other person or entity.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: UAC Heroes, Inc. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, UAC Heroes, Inc. may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release UAC Heroes, Inc. from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
13. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be available on UAC Heroes, Inc.’s website and Facebook Page after the contest has been completed.